1. Presentation of the siteAccording to article 6 of the law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, the users of the site www.la-felle.fr are specified the identity of the different interveners in the Framework for its implementation and follow-up:Owner : BIMACH – SARL 43935039800020 – 29 rue des ormes 67200 Strasbourg, FranceCreator : Geoffrey GUILLEMENOTPerson in charge of publication: Geoffrey GUILLEMENOT – email@example.comThe publication manager is a natural person or a legal entity.Webmaster : Geoffrey GUILLEMENOT – firstname.lastname@example.orgHosting: OVH - 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix, FRANCECredits: Kurvin SIMANASSAMIANE Valentin WEIBELLegal notices have been generated and offered by Subdelirium Generator of legal notices
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.The use of the site www.la-felle.fr implies the full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below.These terms and conditions are subject to change or completion at any time, so users of the www.la-felle.fr website are invited to consult them on a regular basis.This site is normally accessible to users at any time.An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by BIMACH, who will then endeavor to communicate the dates and times of the intervention beforehand.The website www.la-felle.fr is updated regularly by Geoffrey GUILLEMENOT.In the same way, legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless impose themselves on the user who is invited to referto them as often as possible in order to take cognizance of them.
3. Description of services provided.The purpose of www.la-felle.fr is to provide information on all of the company's activities.BIMACH endeavors to provide on the site www.la-felle.fr information as accurate as possibleHowever, it can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the updating, whether by its own act or by third party partners who provide this information.All the information indicated on the site www.la-felle.fr are given as an indication, and are likely to evolve.Moreover, the information on the site www.la-felle.fr is not exhaustive.They are given subject to modifications that have been made since their posting.
5. Intellectual Property and Counterfeiting.BIMACH owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software.Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is forbidden, without the prior written authorization of: BIMACH.Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
6. Limitations of Liability.BIMACH can not be held responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the www.la-felle.fr site and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications As indicated in point 4, or the occurrence of a bug or incompatibility.BIMACH can not also be held liable for indirect damage (such as loss of market or loss of chance) resulting from the use of www.la-felle.fr.Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users.BIMACH reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content deposited in this space that contravenes the applicable legislation in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection.BIMACH also reserves the right to challenge the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the case of a racist, offensive, defamatory or pornographic message, whatever the medium used (text , photography…).
7. Management of personal data.In France, personal data are notably protected by law no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.During the use of www.la-felle.fr, the following may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site www.la-felle.fr, the user's access provider, the user's Internet Protocol (IP) address.In any case BIMACH collects personal information relating to the user only for the need for certain services offered by the site www.la-felle.fr.The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he himself carries out their input.It is then specified to the user of the www.la-felle.fr website whether or not it is obligatory to provide this information.In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 et seq. of the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms, all users have the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning them, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply must be sent.No personal information of the user of the www.la-felle.fr site is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties.Only the hypothesis of the purchase of BIMACH and its rights would allow the transmission of the said information to the potential purchaser, who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to preserve and modify the data with respect to the user of the www.la-felle.fr. site.The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information.The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies.The www.la-felle.fr website contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of BIMACH. However, BIMACH does not have the possibility to check the content of the sites visited, and will not assume any responsibility for this fact.The navigation on the www.la-felle.fr website is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user's computer.A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site.The data obtained in this way is intended to facilitate subsequent browsing of the site, and is also intended to allow for various traffic measurements.Refusal to install a cookie may result in the impossibility of accessing certain services.However, the user can configure his or her computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:With Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the upper right hand corner) / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block All Cookies. Confirm on Ok.With Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.With Safari: Click on the menu icon at the top right of the browser (symbolized by a gear). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy"section, click Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.With Chrome: Click on the upper right hand side of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy"section, click on preferences. In the "Privacy"tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction.Any litigation in connection with the use of the www.la-felle.fr site is subject to French law. The competent courts of Paris have exclusive jurisdiction.
10. The main laws concerned.Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended by Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on information technology, files and freedoms.Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on trust in the digital economy.
11. Glossary.User: Internet user logging in, using the aforementioned site.Personal information: "information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).